Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We'd Like To Thank The Academy...


I was just looking through my archived pictures from the past few months. We never discussed our anniversary party. We had a nice, intimate turnout. After a little more reflection, we'd like to thank you for a really great first year. You have been so supportive and patient while we tried to figure this thing out. We learned a ton from you. We now know that you prefer clothing from lesser known designers, those who do it themselves. You responded so well to the likes of Supayana, Maria Bonita Extra, and Ivana Helsinki that we're inspired to find more like them! Here's to another year. We hope you'll join us!
-Joy and Elizabeth

1 comment:

eireann said...

I just found you again via ohjoy! A friend of mine sent me your opening postcard, and I'm excited to visit when I head out to Portland this August. :)